Nol-Tec aerating bin dischargers effectively promote gravity flow of difficult-to-handle dry powders from silos and hoppers.
To learn more about our Bin Dischargers, please review the specifications below. If you have additional questions, please feel free to hit the get in touch button below and someone from our team will follow-up promptly.
- Four separate aeration zones with individual volume controls
- Full aeration media across discharger
- Low profile saves headroom
- Maintenance-free aeration media
- Operates with plant air or positive displacement blower
- Aeration pulsing sequences as needed to discharge material
- Air controls for high or low pressure: hoses, gauges, and control valves
- Stainless steel material contact area
- Stainless steel aeration media
- Variety of aeration media fabrics
- Discharge flange
- Multiple outlets
- Contact Nol-Tec with any special requirements
- Compressed air: Compressed plant supply; positive displacement blower; clean and dry
- Temperature: 310° F maximum
How can we help?
Maybe you need a new system, an upgrade to an existing system, or a retrofit. Regardless of size, industry, or material, we are here to help you get your project and product moving.Get in touch