Last updated: March 1, 2021
Please read this Policy carefully. By using our website, you agree to the terms and conditions contained in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may choose not to use our website. As information privacy is an ongoing responsibility, we may change this Policy from time to time to reflect new practices. Please review this Policy whenever you visit our website.
Personal Information We May Collect About You
Personal information is any information that relates, and can be used, to identify a person. Nol-Tec may collect and use personal information from its customers, website users, job applicants, and others. As we are a B2B company, and do not solicit or make sales to consumers, the type of personal information Nol-Tec collects typically is limited to the information that can be found on a business card—name, address, email address, employer, position, and telephone number.
The types of personal information we collect and process typically include the following categories:
- Identity and contact information — first name, last name, email address, telephone number, billing address, and delivery address.
- Employment information — employer name and job title.
- Transactional data — details about orders you have placed or inquiries you have made on behalf of your employer, details about payments received from you, and information about the products or services you have ordered from us.
- Marketing and communications information — requests for information received from you or your employer, and information on your marketing or communication preferences.
- Job applicant information — details regarding job applicants’ former employment and qualifications, including resumes, prior experience, job positions and titles, and applicant identity and contact information.
- Usage information — details regarding when and how you use our website, products, or services.
We collect the personal information identified above when you purchase products or services, request information, communicate with us, apply for a job, provide information requested on our website, or otherwise directly provide the information to us (such as by submitting a query on our website).
We also collect financial information relating to the companies for whom purchases are made, including bank account numbers, wire information, and payment card details, as applicable.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use these types of information to perform our contracts or agreements with your company or employer, to comply with our legal obligations, as necessary for our legitimate business interests, or pursuant to your consent. Specifically, we use this information to:
- Present the website and its content to you;
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us and optimize your experience on our website or with our products or services;
- Provide customer support, permit service and customer satisfaction evaluations, process transactions, or otherwise manage our relationship with you or your company;
- Assist you in managing account profiles, registrations, and activities in “log-in” areas of the website;
- Notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer;
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone, or mobile device about our products, services, and issues relevant to your products, services, or industry;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or website and for other internal marketing purposes;
- Research, develop, and improve our products and services;
- Protect our rights or property, to protect someone’s health, safety, or welfare, and to comply with a law or regulation, court order, or other legal process; and
- Perform other functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- We may also collect, use, and share “aggregated data”—such as statistical or demographic data—for any purpose. Aggregated data is not considered personal information, as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
Information We Gather When You Visit Our Website
Like other companies, Nol-Tec collects certain information about visitors to its website. This includes information about your internet connection, your IP address, the equipment you use to access our website, usage details, and search queries submitted on the website. We may also collect non-personal information automatically as you navigate through our website, using technologies such as cookies, flash cookies, and web beacons.
This technology allows our web servers to automatically recognize and collect the domain name and IP address of visitors to our website. We use the information gathered through these technologies to improve your experience on our website, analyze trends, track visitor movements, diagnose problems, gather information on visitor preferences, and tailor our service offering to better meet your individual tastes.
- We may also use tracking code from third parties, such as Google Analytics, to provide us with visitor behavior data and intelligence about our website. These companies use programming code to collect information about your interaction with our website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on, and how long you are on our website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information, and information that cannot be used to identify you, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose information that we collect or that you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliated companies;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including companies that perform work necessary for us to provide products and services to you or that will assist us in improving the products and services we provide to you;
- With our email service provider, who enables us to communicate with you and our other contacts;
- With our cloud-hosted server provider, who enables us to store, retain, and otherwise process necessary information;
- With our customer relationship management platform, which enables our sales, service, and marketing efforts;
- To a buyer or other successor prior to or in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Nol-Tec’s assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, where the information is among the assets being transferred; and
For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information as necessary to comply with a subpoena or similar investigative demand, court order, request for cooperation from law enforcement or other governmental agency, to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law.
- Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
- In addition, you can opt out of receiving promotional or marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any such email you receive from us. We may, however, send you non-promotional emails that do not contain an unsubscribe link.
- You can also choose not to provide us with certain information requested through our website, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website, request information about products or services, purchase products or services, ask questions, or initiate other transactions on our website.
- Reviewing, Correcting, or Deleting Your Personal Information From Our Systems
- If you believe that the personally identifiable information which we hold about you is not correct, or if you would like to have your personal information removed from our records, please write to us at our registered office (see below) or email us at email@example.com explaining the personally identifiable information which you wish to be deleted, modified, or removed. This is normally a free service, unless this process proves to be unduly difficult and takes more time, clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive, in which case we may charge a reasonable fee or decline to respond.
- Once we have received your request, we will review it and contact you within thirty (30) days of our receipt of your request, unless your request is complex or you have made a large number of requests, in which case we will notify you of any delay and will, in any event, reply within three (3) months.
- International transfers
- Nol-Tec is headquartered in Lino Lakes, Minnesota. As a result, your information is stored and processed on our servers in the United States. If your information was collected outside the United States, it may be necessary to transfer your information to the United States for processing in order to provide you with requested products and services. You understand and agree that information you provide may be sent to and processed by Nol-Tec in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may not be the same as the data protection laws in your home country.
- EEA residents’ rights
- As indicated above, Nol-Tec is headquartered in the United States. Its products and services are sold to companies in the United States. Its website is likewise intended for visitors in the United States. As such, Nol-Tec is subject only to the laws of the United States.
- While Nol-Tec maintains that it is not subject to the privacy laws applicable in the European Economic Area, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), residents of the EEA should be aware of the rights afforded by the GDPR. Specifically, to the extent applicable, you may request information regarding the processing of your personal information, how your personal information was obtained (if you did not provide it directly), who it may have been shared with, and how long it will be retained. Further, you have the right to request your personal information be corrected if it is inaccurate and, in certain circumstances, may ask that it be erased or that further processing be stopped. Finally, subject to certain limitations, and when feasible, you may request a copy of your personal information or that it be transferred to another entity.
- Additional information on your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation is available from the U.K.’s Information Commissioner’s Office. If you are located in the E.U. and have a concern about our processing of your data, you may have the right to make a complaint to the appropriate data protection authority in the E.U.
- How We Protect Your Personal Information
- We take appropriate security measures (including physical, technical, and administrative measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. No system, however, can be completely secure. We only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it or as otherwise required by law.
- While we take steps to secure your personal information, we do not promise that your personal information will always remain secure. We are not responsible or liable for the illegal acts (such as hacking) of third parties. If you have concerns about the security of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Website is a general audience site and is not directed at, or intended for use by, children under the age of 13. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
How To Contact Us
Nol-Tec Systems, Inc.
425 Apollo Dr.
Lino Lakes, MN 55014