Who we are
Our website address is: http://noltec.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
We may disclose aggregated information, and information that cannot be used to identify you, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose information that we collect or that you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliated companies;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including companies that perform work necessary for us to provide products and services to you or that will assist us in improving the products and services we provide to you;
- With our email service provider, who enables us to communicate with you and our other contacts;
- With our cloud-hosted server provider, who enables us to store, retain, and otherwise process necessary information;
- With our customer relationship management platform, which enables our sales, service, and marketing efforts;
- To a buyer or other successor prior to or in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Nol-Tec’s assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, where the information is among the assets being transferred; and
For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information as necessary to comply with a subpoena or similar investigative demand, court order, request for cooperation from law enforcement or other governmental agency, to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you have any questions about our Terms & Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com
Nol-Tec Systems, Inc.
425 Apollo Dr.
Lino Lakes, MN 55014
How we protect your data
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, technical, and administrative measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. No system, however, can be completely secure. We only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it or as otherwise required by law.
While we take steps to secure your personal information, we do not promise that your personal information will always remain secure. We are not responsible or liable for the illegal acts (such as hacking) of third parties. If you have concerns about the security of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.