Vacuum Filter/ Receiver
Nol-Tec vacuum filter/receivers effectively contain dust generated by dense or dilute vacuum pneumatic conveying systems.
To learn more about our Vacuum/Filter Receiver, please review the specifications below. If you have additional questions, please feel free to hit the get in touch button below and someone from our team will follow-up promptly.
- Heavy gauge continuous welded construction
- Reinforced housing
- Venturi reverse jet cleaning
- Bottom grid
- Cartridge or bag filter media
- Magnehelic gauge
- Bird screen and weatherhood
- Quick-release bag clamps
- Large access door
- Vacuum design 17” Hg
- Stainless steel construction
- Hazardous location design
- High-temperature design
- Variety of filter media materials available
- Hopper bottom
- Additional access doors
- Hopper aeration and damper valve
- Hi vac 30” Hg
- Electrical: 110-120V; 50-60Hz
- Compressed air: Clean and dry at 80 PSIG minimum
- Temperature: 200° F
- Electrical: 24 VDC
We have a vast knowledge base of research and hands-on experience that covers topics from market trends to complex dry bulk material handling challenges.
How can we help?
Maybe you need a new system, an upgrade to an existing system, or a retrofit. Regardless of size, industry, or material, we are here to help you get your project and product moving.Get in touch