The Nol-Tec USDA-Accepted aerator for dry dairy applications effectively aerates or dislodges materials in silos, bins, and chutes.
To learn more about our USDA-Accepted Aerator, please review the specifications below. If you have additional questions, please feel free to hit the get in touch button below and someone from our team will follow-up promptly.
- Stainless steel valve seat directs air into material at various angles
- Adapter fitting for bin wall designed for cone angle and size
- USDA-3A-compliant o-rings and gaskets
- External replacement of wear parts
- Ferruled valve manifold connection for regulated air
- Ra32 finish (or better) on product contact surfaces
- Individual solenoid valve for aerator sequencing
- Hazardous location design
- Pneumatic and electrical controls
- Aeration Air: Dry and filtered to USDA standards; 80 PSIG regulated to required pressure
- Control Air: Clean and dry at 80 PSIG minimum
- Temperature: 200° F maximum
- Weight: 15 lbs
How can we help?
Maybe you need a new system, an upgrade to an existing system, or a retrofit. Regardless of size, industry, or material, we are here to help you get your project and product moving.Get in touch