Round BIN VENTS
Nol-Tec round dust collectors effectively filter dust-laden air created by pneumatic conveying systems or other processes where higher pressures are required.
To learn more about our Round Bin Vents, please review the specifications below. If you have additional questions, please feel free to hit the get in touch button below and someone from our team will follow-up promptly.
- Heavy gauge continuous welded construction
- Venturi reverse jet cleaning
- Continuous cleaning design
- Bottom grid
- Cartridge or bag filter media
- Magnehelic gauge
- Bird screen and weatherhood
- Quick-release bag clamps
- Access door designed for up to 17” w.g.
- Stainless steel construction
- Hazardous location design
- High-temperature design
- Variety of filter media materials available
- Hopper bottom
- Additional access doors
- High pressure models designed for up to 5 PSI with reinforced housing
- Differential automatic cleaning
- Electrical: 110-120V; 50-60Hz
- Compressed air: Clean and dry 80 PSIG minimum
- Temperature range: Polyester bags 270° F; Polyester cartridge & urethane ends 225° F
- Electrical: 24 VDC
We have a vast knowledge base of research and hands-on experience that covers topics from market trends to complex dry bulk material handling challenges.
How can we help?
Maybe you need a new system, an upgrade to an existing system, or a retrofit. Regardless of size, industry, or material, we are here to help you get your project and product moving.Get in touch