Fluidizing Bin Bottom
The Nol-Tec fluidizing bin bottom promotes the free flow of powdered or granular materials in storage vessels.
To learn more about our Fluidizing Bin Bottom, please review the specifications below. If you have additional questions, please feel free to hit the get in touch button below and someone from our team will follow-up promptly.
- Three air injection valve assemblies controlled by one solenoid valve
- Ceramic valve seat directs air into material at various angles
- Abrasion-resistant urethane valve seal
- Wear parts replaceable from outside vessel
- Air controls: manifold, regulator, hoses, and solenoid
- Cone angle approx. 70°
- Stainless steel construction
- Interior coatings and finishes
- Special mounting flanges
- Individual solenoid valve for aerator sequencing
- Sanitary design
- Explosion-proof design
- High-temperature design
- Electrical: 110-120V; 50-60Hz
- Weight: 115 lbs
- Compressed air: Clean and dry at 80 PSIG minimum
- Temperature: 200° F
- Electrical: 24 VDC
How can we help?
Maybe you need a new system, an upgrade to an existing system, or a retrofit. Regardless of size, industry, or material, we are here to help you get your project and product moving.Get in touch