The Nol-Tec blending cone homogeneously blends dry materials in pneumatic transporters or atmospheric bins.
To learn more about our Blending Cone, please review the specifications below. If you have additional questions, please feel free to hit the get in touch button below and someone from our team will follow-up promptly.
- Six air injection valve assemblies controlled by single solenoid valve for piston pulsing
- Ceramic valve seat directs air into material at various angles
- Abrasion-resistant urethane valve seal
- Non-restrictive discharge valve with positive position indicator
- Regulated air supply manifold; 2” pipe
- Wear parts are replaceable without removing blending cone from position
- Individual solenoid valves for aerator sequencing
- Interior coatings and finishes
- Stainless steel construction
- Hazardous location design
- Special mounting flange
- Sanitary design(M357C)
- High-temperature design
- Electrical: 110-120V; 50-60Hz
- Weight: 7 lbs per aerator valve; 175 lbs total
- Compressed air: Clean and dry at 80 PSIG minimum
- Electrical: 24 VDC
- Temperature: 200° F
We have a vast knowledge base of research and hands-on experience that covers topics from market trends to complex dry bulk material handling challenges.
How can we help?
Maybe you need a new system, an upgrade to an existing system, or a retrofit. Regardless of size, industry, or material, we are here to help you get your project and product moving.Get in touch