Nol-Tec’s Air Assist™ technology is best suited for use in dense phase pneumatic conveying systems. The Air Assist™ strategically injects air throughout your system allowing your materials to convey longer distances, with reduced pressure and gas flow, while maintaining performance.
To learn more about our Air Assist™, please review the specifications below. If you have additional questions, please feel free to hit the get in touch button below and someone from our team will follow-up promptly.
- Strategically placed along the convey line to distribute energy throughout the dense phase pneumatic conveying system
- Pressure differential design prevents backfeeding which may be experienced with low pressure manifold systems
USDA Dairy Air Assist™
- USDA Dairy compliant with sanitary connections for quick disconnect
- Adjustable convey pressures at various zones along the convey line
Smart Air Assist™
Smart sensors are added to the original Air Assist™ providing convenient manipulation of volume and pressure remotely from the Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Convey multiple products in the same convey line
- System maintenance and air consumption are reduced due to optimalSmart Air Assist™ settings
- Capture convey data and report system performance
- Easily “fine tune” system for peak performance and reduce energy consumption
We have a vast knowledge base of research and hands-on experience that covers topics from market trends to complex dry bulk material handling challenges.
How can we help?
Maybe you need a new system, an upgrade to an existing system, or a retrofit. Regardless of size, industry, or material, we are here to help you get your project and product moving.Get in touch