3-Way Line Switch
The Nol-Tec 3-Way Line Switch is designed for trouble-free conveying of dry materials in pneumatic conveying systems.
To learn more about our 3-Way Line Switch, please review the specifications below. If you have additional questions, please feel free to hit the get in touch button below and someone from our team will follow-up promptly.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- One-piece abrasion resistant urethane tube with integral seal
- Smooth, uniform internal bore to minimize cross contamination
- One-positioning air cylinder to select direction of flow
- Dual sealing air cylinders provide positive dust-tight operation
- Conveying pressure up to 90 PSIG
- Suitable for converging or diverging applications
- Suitable for outdoor service
- Limit switches used to indicate position and sealing
- Flanged or grooved pipeline connections
- Stainless steel product contact surfaces
- Stainless steel construction
- Weather protection covers
- Sanitary design (FDA tubes)
- Electrical: 110-120V; 50/60HZ
- Contact Nol-Tec with your special requirements
- Compressed air: Clean and dry at 80 PSIG
- Temperature: 180° F maximum
- Electrical: 24 VDC
How can we help?
Maybe you need a new system, an upgrade to an existing system, or a retrofit. Regardless of size, industry, or material, we are here to help you get your project and product moving.Get in touch