The Nol-Tec 2-way automatic hose switch diverts dry, abrasive, or difficult-to-handle materials with minimal product degradation and cross-contamination.
To learn more about our 2-Way Automatic Hose Switch, please review the specifications below. If you have additional questions, please feel free to hit the get in touch button below and someone from our team will follow-up promptly.
- Pressure and vacuum, dense and dilute phase conveying
- Heavy-duty carbon steel construction
- Stainless steel seal and slide plates
- Abrasion-resistant rubber hose
- Single air cylinder positioning
- Conveying pressure up to 75 PSIG
- Suitable for converging or diverging applications
- Urethane sealing rings
- Unused port blocked and sealed
- Switches to indicate position
- Clean-wipe seal controls
- Wide inlet/outlet spacing
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel product contact areas
- FDA white rubber hose
- Hazardous location design
- Flange inlet and outlets
- High-temperature design
- Hose support frame
- Support feet
- Electrical: 110-120V; 50-60Hz
- Contact Nol-Tec with any special requirements
- Compressed air: Clean and dry at 80 PSIG minimum
- Electrical: 24VDC
- Temperature range: 180° F intermittent; 150° F continuous
We have a vast knowledge base of research and hands-on experience that covers topics from market trends to complex dry bulk material handling challenges.
How can we help?
Maybe you need a new system, an upgrade to an existing system, or a retrofit. Regardless of size, industry, or material, we are here to help you get your project and product moving.Get in touch