How our weighing and batching systems work
Batching is the process by which multiple materials are weighed and transferred through a system ensuring an accurate mixture of ingredients in a repeatable and reliable manner.
Nol-Tec weighing and batching systems - the difference
- There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to our approach to batching technologies. We will work with you to custom engineer a solution that meets the specific requirements of your unique application. We can incorporate all types of hardware and software through our custom engineering process.
- Because our experience covers a vast amount of industries and materials, Nol-Tec understands your process and the unique nature of handling your materials.
- We are also versed in all industry-accepted controls, PLC, scales, and load cells.
- We offer a complete testing facility for weighing and batching.
- We have gain-in-weight, loss-in-weight, continuous and batch capabilities.
- Combines easily with pneumatic blending or conveying systems.
- Provides verifiable weighing and batching accuracies.
- We provide ongoing support throughout the lifecycle of your system.
For more detailed information about our weighing or batching systems, you can download product literature below.
View all literature