How our Baghouses work
Baghouses remove pollution matter from gas streams in industrial processes by passing polluted air or gas through a layer of cloth that is selected based on the temperature and chemical composition of the gas stream. Unwanted particulate is deposited on the cloth, while the cleaned air or gas passes through. Filters can then be removed to drop particles into hoppers, in order to dispose of them. Baghouses will provide uniform and highly efficient filtration, allowing for fuel flexibility that isn’t available with an electrostatic precipitator.
Nol-Tec's Baghouses - the difference
- Nol-Tec can engineer customized baghouse dust collectors to work in tandem with dry sorbent injection systems or electrostatic precipitators for superior particulate and pollutant mitigation.
- We can also provide reverse air fabric filters, shaker fabric filters, and other baghouse solutions, depending on your needs.
- Nol-Tec/Lodge Cottrell pulse jet fabric filters are used in a wide range of industries and applications all around the world. They provide effective particulate filtration for processes that demand collection efficiency and low dust emissions.
- Our baghouse dust collectors regularly deliver 99.9% efficiency or better — some with outlet emissions as low as 1mg.
- We provide ongoing support throughout the lifecycle of your system.
For more detailed information about our baghouses, you can download product literature below.
View all literature