How our pneumatic blending works
Pneumatic blending is a process in which gentle pulses of compressed air are introduced into a vessel through a blending cone, achieving a desired homogeneous blend of materials. The blender assembly consists of a conical housing with multiple air injectors.
Nol-Tec pneumatic blending - the difference
- Our pneumatic blender combines the appropriate amount of speed and cleanliness and handles materials with a minimum of degradation.
- Our systems allow for a continuous batch blending, with the ability to discharge a partial or full batch.
- Our systems are low-maintenance; all of our parts are easily removed from the exterior and either repaired or replaced. This results in a simpler, reliable, and easy-to-service design.
- Nol-Tec has the experience and engineering power to custom design the best system for you resulting in a product that has high life expectancy of components with little maintenance.
- We have a complete testing facility available for pneumatic blending.
- We provide ongoing support throughout the lifecycle of your system.
For more detailed information about our pneumatic blending, you can download product literature below.
View all literature