How our ESPs work
Combing over 100 years in experience of particulate collection through our Lodge Cottrell and KC Cottrell in-house designs, our Electrostatic Precipitators (ESP) are characterized by their low maintenance and high performance. This gives you longer run time and no forced outages, translating into higher revenue from your process.
Electrostatic precipitators (ESPs) have been a mainstay technology for partivulate collection for more than a century, providing an energy-efficient means of collecting and removing particulate matter from gas streams. Nol-Tec’s ESP designs utilize the latest know-how from our sister companies Lodge Cottrell and KC Cottrell, ensuring that we offer:
Nol-Tec ESPs — the difference
- Tailor made designs that are uniquely engineered for your needs, with capability to install upgrades and system improvements for existing ESPs
- A variety of discharge electrodes that allow for a wider review to best match your needs
- Rugged, fully shop-assembled collecting plates as an alternative to lightweight panel collecting plates,
- High voltage frames that are mounted on T-frames providing greater flexibility and minimize stress on insulators, delivering reliability and lower costs
- No moving parts in the gas stream, allowing for online maintenance without removing the ESP from the system
- Up to 99.9% removal of PM emissions
- Fully automatic controls for minimal operator involvement.
- In-house Ash resistivity test facility, assuring full understanding throughout initial desaign and operation
For more detailed information about our ESPs, you can download product literature below.
- Dense Phase System Product Sheet
- Dilute Phase Product Sheet
- Weighing and Batching System Product Sheet