How our ESPs work
An Electrostatic Precipitator is a filtration device that removes fine particles from an exhaust or process gas by using the force of an induced electrostatic charge, while minimally impeding the flow of gases through the unit. The particles are collected in special hoppers for disposal.
Nol-Tec takes a holistic approach to pollution mitigation by analyzing the entire flue gas process in order to provide a solution that allows you to maintain compliance with the lowest possible life cycle cost.
Nol-Tec ESPs — the difference
- Rather than offering a “one size fits all” product, we tailor our ESPs to the needs of our customers’ unique applications.
- We leverage a variety of discharge electrodes, and will review your application to determine which type is best for your needs.
- While many of our competitors’ products use lightweight panel collecting plates, Nol-Tec’s electrostatic precipitators feature rugged, fully shop-assembled collecting plates.
- Our electrostatic precipitators’ high voltage frames are mounted on T-frames under the hot roof. These frames provide flexibility and minimize stress on insulators for longer working life and better overall performance.
- Our ESPs feature no moving parts in the gas stream. This allows for online maintenance without removing the electrostatic precipitator from the system, improving your productivity.
- Nol-Tec’s ESP’s control particulate emissions with up to 99.9% efficiency and feature fully automatic controls for minimal operator involvement.
- We can install upgrades and system improvements for existing ESPs so you can focus on getting more performance for lower capital costs.
- Our ESPs easily integrate with other pollution control devices, like sorbent injection.
- We provide ongoing support throughout the lifecycle of your system.
- Our test facility is equipped with an ash resistivity lab so can be assured the solution we provide will meet your needs.
For more detailed information about our ESPs, you can download product literature below.
- Dense Phase System Product Sheet
- Dilute Phase Product Sheet
- Weighing and Batching System Product Sheet