How our ACI works
In activated carbon injection, powdered activated carbon is pneumatically injected from a storage silo into the flue gas ductwork of an industrial facility, such as a power plant. The powdered activated carbon (PAC) absorbs the vaporized mercury in flue gases generated by industrial processes; the PAC is then collected (along with fly ash) in the plant’s particulate collection system. Mercury abatement is a complex process that is affected by many AQCS interactions and a holistic approach is required for maximum cost effectiveness.
Nol-Tec ACI - the difference
- Nol-Tec’s Generation 3 design allows for the use of resistive splitting for even material distribution and greater pollution mitigation.
- No limit to convey distance, injection rate or number of splits.
- Our ACI systems have proven successful with many permanent installations at companies around the world.
- We provide ongoing support throughout the lifecycle of your system.
- Our ACI systems are designed with a holistic approach to your balance of plant.
For more detailed information about ACI, you can download product literature below.
View all literature