Solutions for All Your Bulk Material Handling Needs
Try before you buy to ensure a positive outcome.
It doesn't matter what type of pneumatic conveying systems or material handling conveyors you may be considering for your plant, the best way to assure future production efficiencies and maximum profits is through comprehensive and verifiable testing.
The integrity and long-term success of your process demands reliable bulk material handling. Nol-Tec examines each application, starting with the physical characteristics of your material, before offering you a solution. We have a complete testing facility at our office in Lino Lakes, MN, where we conduct trials on your exact material, duplicating your field conditions to the extent possible. We encourage any potential customer to visit our facility and witness the testing of your material before you buy.
In the case of dry sorbent injection (link to Sorb-N-Ject Technology-Dry Sorbent Injection page) performance verification, we can bring the entire testing facility to you! Our portable test system simulates full Sorb-N-Ject® functionality, giving you the confidence of knowing exactly how our system will work in your process – before you buy.
Before your next major material handling capital expenditure, let Nol-Tec help you protect your processes and bottom-line with comprehensive and verifiable materials testing.It starts with a free, no-obligation review of your application and requirements. Contact us today to learn more about how Nol-Tec balances sound technical expertise with innovative thinking, to partner with you to exceed your expectations and deliver success.
Common materials testing:
- Dense Phase Pressure utilizing a transport vessel or rotary airlock
- Dense Phase Vacuum utilizing a surge hopper and vacuum blower/pump
- Dilute Phase Pressure utilizing a rotary airlock, screw pump, or eductor
- Dilute Phase Vacuum utilizing a variety of field devices
- Dry Sorbent Injection via temporary on-site Sorb-N-Ject® portable facilities
- Pneumatic Blending (dry or wet) utilizing our Model 244 Blender
- Bulk Bag Unloading
- Air Activated Gravity Conveyor metering or transfer
- Bulk Densities (loose, packed, or aerated)
- Moisture Content Analysis