Under general supervision performs assembly of large, multi-part mechanical units requiring adjusting, fitting, aligning, and testing. Performs work from drawings, diagrams, and schematics. Applies knowledge of the functional operation of the completed unit. May plan assembly procedures. May test or inspect assembled unit. Maintains organization within the work area. Operates and understands inventory database. May be required to work overtime to meet project deadlines.
- High School or equivalent
- 4 years experience with mechanical assembly
- Fork lift (certification will be done by Nol-Tec Systems)
- Valid Class D drivers license
- Diversified knowledge of mechanical assembly.
- Good understanding of the functional operations of types of equipment used in pneumatic conveying.
- Awareness of industry standards (i.e. USDA) to assist in quality control.
Skills and Abilities
- Basic computer skills for data entry and retrieval
- Ability to read I/O, schematic, and assembly drawings
- Attention to detail
- Ability to provide direction to others
- Ability to receive and follow instructions from multiple people
- Fork lift driving and overhead crane operation
- Judgement to maintain confidentiality of company and customer information