Assist Control Systems Engineer(s) to meet project deadlines by helping manage engineering documentation, develop engineering manuals, and coordinate project correspondence. Internship also provides opportunities for exposure to software written for Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs), and data collection systems. Work schedule is flexible with anticipated weekly time commitment being approximately 15-20 hours.
- Student in electronics, electrical engineering, chemical engineering or computer control systems disciplines.
- Junior or Senior Engineering student.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, primarily Word and Excel.
- Knowledge and/or interest in process controls and computer programming.
- Systematic approach to problem solving and troubleshooting.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow complicated instructions.
- Effective verbal and written business communications.
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude.
- Good judgment to maintain confidentiality of company and customer information.